Partner Relations Officer, BirdLife International
20th December 2020
DetailsWe are looking for someone to fill the position of Partner Relations Officer in the Partnership, Communities and Capacity Development (PCCD) division. The purpose of this job is to strengthen how the Partners work together globally.
Role title: Partner Relations Officer
Organisation: BirdLife International
Closing Date: 22/01/2021
Role Location: Cambridge
- Location: Cambridge, UK
- Full time: 35 hours per week
- Contract: Fixed term 2 years
- Salary: circa £26,000 pro rata per annum plus competitive 12% pension benefit
- Annual Leave: 25 days pro rata per annum in year 1, increasing by 1 day pa to 28 days
BirdLife International is the world’s largest nature conservation partnership. Through our unique local-to-global approach, we deliver high impact and long-term conservation for the benefit of nature and people.
We are looking for someone to fill the position of Partner Relations Officer in the Partnership, Communities and Capacity Development (PCCD) division. The purpose of this job is to strengthen how the Partners work together globally. Specifically, the job holder will support efforts to strengthen Partner to Partner collaboration, contribute to organising partnership events (BirdLife World Congress and 100th year anniversary); support the Board which oversees network and capacity development function; and contribute to efforts to roll-out a platform to facilitate communication and coordination of Partner information and efforts.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Education to degree level in conservation, marketing, business management, international relations or equivalent experience
- Conference organisation and project management skills
- Knowledge of organisational network assessment and management, preferably in the not-for profit sector
- Communication skills including use of social media
- IT skills including web development and use of Customer Relations Management software
Closing date: 22 January 2021
Application: Applications should include a covering letter summarising the applicant’s suitability for the position, a detailed CV and contact details of two referees known to the applicant in a professional capacity. Applications should be sent by email, stating where the advert was seen, to: email@example.com
Interviews: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interviews will be held during the week 8 February 2021
Application Download: Download application form