ERP Systems Administrator
28th October 2021
DetailsWe are looking for someone to act as a central liaison point for all ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) related support issues for BirdLife International. Working with internal colleagues, stakeholders and our outsourced support company in the diagnosis and resolution of all incidents, problems, and requests for service.
Role title: ERP Systems Administrator
Organisation: BirdLife International
Closing Date: 11/11/2021
Role Location: Cambridge, UK
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to problem solve in a logical and analytical way.
- A systematic approach to problem solving.
- Ability to communicate IT concepts and ideas to a non-technical audience, including with people whose first language is not English.
- Proven experience of working in a support position and supporting users remotely.
- Advanced MS Excel skillset.
Application: Applications should include a covering letter summarising the applicant’s suitability for the position, a detailed CV and contact details of two referees known to the applicant in a professional capacity. For more details see https://www.birdlife.org/careers-hub/
Applications should be sent by email, stating where the advert was seen, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Application Download: Download application form