Administrator Officer – World Congress
28th October 2021
DetailsWe are looking for a dynamic and highly organised individual who has the dedication and skills to provide vital administration and project management support to the BirdLife International World Congress taking place in the United Kingdom in September 2022.
Role title: Administration Officer – World Congress
Organisation: BirdLife International
Closing Date: 01/11/2021
Role Location: Cambridge, UK
The ideal candidate will have
- Comprehensive experience of project management/administration/event management or similar roles.
- Financial administration experience.
- Excellent ability to communicate with a wide range of people from different backgrounds.
- Outstanding, proven organisational skills.
- Experience organising international conferences and/or events.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience developing and/or using virtual events platforms
A detailed job description can be found at https://www.birdlife.org/careers-hub/
Application Download: Download application form